Connect with anyone on any device.
At the heart of Office 365 Communications is the Skype for Business service connecting your teams with the experience they love, in the Office applications they use every day. With Skype for Business you can simplify your infrastructure with one platform for calling, conferencing, video, and sharing.
Skype for Business helps your organization communicate effectively by providing:
Cloud PBX with PSTN Calling in Office 365 allows you to eliminate traditional PBX systems and the associated costs. Common calling features include Auto Attendant (Feature in Preview), Voice Mail, Call Groups, plus enables users to call traditional phone numbers using Skype for Business.
Make and receive business calls in the office, at home, or on the road, using your business number on your smartphone, tablet, PC, or desk phone. With Office 365, your calls come to you.
PSTN conferencing from Microsoft allows anyone to join your Skype Meetings using only a telephone and the dial-in number automatically included in every Skype Meeting invite, plus choose a local dial-in number in many countries around the world to reduce calling charges.
Skype for Business provides voice-over-IP (VoIP) calling over your network and the Internet to users in your company. Skype for Business users in other companies, and Skype consumer users around the world. Users can easily add video or content sharing to any call.
Skype Across Devices
Connect with your team anywhere using Skype apps on any device including PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Room Systems, and Desktop Telephones.
Connect, communicate, and collaborate with colleagues, consumers, other businesses, and friends and family—anyone who uses Skype—with both voice and HD video.
Complete Meeting Solution
Work together like you are all in one room, even when you are not. From collaborative team sessions to large broadcasts or dialing into a conference using your phone, Skype for Business is designed for all your meeting needs.
Skype Meetings Provide:
- Audio, multi-party HD video, web conferencing and easy content sharing
- Ability to schedule or start a meeting anytime
- Allows up to 250 people to join
Skype Meetings Broadcast:
- Extends the reach of Skype Meetings to up to 10,000 attendees
- Attend from a browser on virtually any device
- Customize and record meetings
Stream via Azure:
- Watch in real-time or after the fact with high performance content
- Pause, rewind, and fast forward with a touch
- Give your broadcast audience a voice, with real-time sentiment and polling
- Enable audience conversations
- Add and share unique URLs
Skype Room Systems:
- Join a meeting with one touch when you enter a meeting room
- Take advantage of the Skype for Business capabilities and controls you use on your smartphone, tablet, and PC
- Unlock the power of the group with Microsoft Surface Hub