Security Awareness Training
Today’s employees are exposed to increasingly sophisticated phishing and ransomware attacks that cost businesses millions of dollars. Isogent’s cyber security program trains your users to recognize and react to attacks, which protects your company from data breaches.
Hornet Enterprise Security
- Advanced email filtering
- Backup of: email, SharePoint, OneDrive Microsoft Data
- Works with Google Workspace
Secure WAN, LAN, and VPN Practices
- Audit routers, firewalls, wireless access points, switches, and VPNs for remote access to protect & connect your users while blocking threats
- Network and Telecommunications
- Isogent services your network and telecom needs with Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPNs, Firewall implementations, SSL certificates, and proxy servers. We provide secure wireless networking, routing, and switching with VLANs and Port Security
- Work with you to create Access Control Systems and rules for use
- Advanced Authentication and Accounting through RADIUS, XAUTH, and TACACS+
- Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- Configure security features and settings on Windows 10 PCs and mobile devices running iOS or Android®Apply security policies to protect business data on all your devices, including iOS, Android®, and Windows PCs with mobile device management
Verify and secure access to your workstations and applications with a user-friendly, scalable security platform that keeps your business ahead of ever-changing security threats.
Advanced Intelligence Anti-Virus
Protect yourself from crypto and ransomware with artificial intelligence for true zero-day protection against malware and viruses with anti-virus and endpoint security protection.
Move Applications to the Cloud
Increase your security, lower your maintenance costs, and increase your productivity by moving your applications and files to the cloud. Isogent provides cloud services for Office 365, Data Centers, and Application Hosting.
Data Backup, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Isogent assists with disaster recover through ISOBOX- a hybrid onsite and offsite backup and disaster recovery appliance as well as redundant offsite backups.
- Air Gap Backup — An additional level of data back-up, disconnected from your network and stored offline to recover from outside attacks.
- Workstation Endpoint Backup — Ensure workstations and work products are backed up and secure in the event of an attack or hardware failure.
Security Management Practices / Operations
Review workstations and switching devices to ensure the latest updates and security patches are being applied. Provide a defined update schedule, complete security assessments, change control management, and group policy implementation. Enforce policies and procedures, data storage and security policies (including USB Blocking), and IT Device management.
- Cryptography — Assist with encryption needs including Full Disk Encryption, (FDE) email encryption, Encrypted Instant Messaging, and encrypted backups
- Physical — Provide physical security assistance through RFID Access Systems and IP Camera Systems.
- Security Architecture and Models — Isogent can assist with Intelligent System Design
Compliance, IP Protection, and Investigation
Isogent can help you maintain HIPAA and PCI compliance, protecting your data and users from a breach. Asset Rights Management and other tools can protect your intellectual property from both theft and ransom.